Villas in Tuscany - the classic Italian holiday favourite
Villas in Tuscany are especially sought after by artists, designers and writers as it provides a perfect inspirational setting needed to complete that wonderful piece of writing or artwork. Tuscany holiday apartments have been a source of artistic inspiration for many great artists such as the Shakespeare, and feature unique Italian architecture, as well as being fully furnished, offering visitors the chance to have self-catered meals.
Book your Tuscany Villas and Tuscany Holiday Homes for the perfect holiday
While away your days exploring the region, experiencing the culture and sampling the traditional local cuisine such as homemade pasta, pizzas, bread and salads with Roma tomatoes, complimented by a ruby red Italian 'vino' or wine made in the local vineyards. Enjoy entertaining company, free flowing conversation, beautiful string music, and charming song and dance. Tuscany festivities perfectly set the scene for love and romance everyone can enjoy the experience, whether family member or friend. Take a look at another highly recommendable romantic getaway location: Canillo Villas
Tuscany Villas Rentals - enjoy a glass or two of ruby red wine with that special someone
After a night of festivities,Tuscany holiday homes provide a safe place of rest and rejuvenation for the party goer. Tuscany is buzzing with activity during the harvest that feeds the local economy; the harvesting of the grapes is a very special and important time in the Tuscan calendar. The wines of Italy are used in the Catholic practice of Holy Communion, always so important in Italy, which involves breaking bread and drinking wine. The Villas in Tuscany have something for everyone and are available to suit for all budgets, tastes and lifestyles.
Some other idyllic holiday destinations in Europe internationally famous for their world-class wines and beers are:
- Book Jerez de la Frontera Holiday Villas and walk the palm lined streets of this wonderful old town where the sherry production houses are located and visit the Jerez Bodegas (wine manufacturers) which are very proud of their wine making traditions
- A must-see for wine lovers - enjoy a taste of the local countryside by choosing Pyrenees Orientales Holiday Rentals and viewing the abundance of vineyards and impressive quality red grapes in the area, which produce the region's speciality wines such as Banyuls and Muscat de Rivesaltes
- Pilsen Apartments - the birthplace of the worldwide renowned Pilsner beer
- Choose Antwerp Apartments and sample the full range of fantastic beers for which the Belgian city is famous
- Explore the endless vineyards near your Burgundy Apartments, passing through acres of fields filled with vines and grapes as you go
- As far back as the Ancient Greeks, writers such as Agatarhid were hailing the quality of the vintage produced near Vis Holiday Villas, even claiming that the first vine planted in Dalmatia was planted on Vis Island
What are the most popular accommodations in the area?
The most popular accommodation types in Tuscany are apartment rentals and house rentals. With 35,106 accommodations in Tuscany, the perfect vacation home is only one click away.
How much does it cost to stay the night?
With Casamundo you can find rentals in Tuscany starting at €41 - On average, you will stay in a 111 m² (House rentals) or a 77 m² (Apartment rentals).
Do you offer accommodations for traveling with a group?
We can help you find accommodations in Tuscany for a group. On average, the apartment rentals has space for 5 guests.